My financial services group specializes in financing programs sponsored and administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We advise and train community banks across the Midwest to:
- Build a Small Business (SBA) lending division within their institution.
- Enhance their operational efficiencies.
- Expand the number of qualified loan applications and follow the SBA eligibility requirements.
- Process and service their SBA portfolio.
- Increase bank profits through the secondary market advantages and loan pool sales.
Government Loan programs offer advantageous terms; lower capital injection requirements, higher loan-to-value financing, longer amortization periods, and enhanced cash flow.
SBA 7(a), 504 and USDA financing offers:
- Commercial real estate loans for owner-occupied and investment properties.
- Up to 30-year amortizations, terms dependent on use of proceeds.
- Long-term fixed and variable rate options available.
Eligible Use of Proceeds
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase
- Commercial Real Estate Construction
- Special Purpose Properties
- Equipment Purchase
- Equipment Refinance
- Partner/Stockholder Buy Out
- Working Capital
- Intangible Assets/Soft Costs
- Start-ups and projection based businesses
We implement the necessary systems and operational platforms as well as knowledgeable personnel to facilitate the entire loan cycle.
Secondary Market Sales
Hudson Financial Group will facilitate and execute the sale of SBA 7(a) and 504 loans on the secondary market to benefit from the secondary market premiums.